Our retailers now mostly stock our concentrated laundry liquids and the concentrated laundry refills. There are a number of reasons why we are encouraging retailers and consumers to make the switch from our non-concentrated (dilute) laundry liquid:
- Better product: Our powerful new formula fights tough stains and cares for clothes.
- Better value: More washes per litre vs our dilute (non-concentrated) non-bio.
- Better for the planet: Less plastic per wash vs our dilute (non-concentrated) non-bio.
We are still producing the dilute (non-concentrated) non-bio laundry liquid and its 5L refill, however, there have been some changes:
- Our dilute non-bio laundry liquid 1.5L bottle no longer has a blue cap. It also has new labels which call out 'non-concentrated' and the fragrance name - Lavender & Eucalyptus - on the front of pack. Previously we did not print these on pack so it is often referred to as being unscented/fragrance-free, but has always had a fragrance. The formula, bottle shape, bottle size and number of washes has not changed, only the labels and cap.
- Our dilute non-bio laundry liquid is now only available from Ocado, Waitrose and some health food stores may have some left in stock. We are only continuing to produce the 5L non-concentrated refills (available from selected online retailers), but not the 15L and have asked retailers to discontinue the 15L non-concentrated refills from their stores by the end of 2020.
If you are unable to find the dilute (non-concentrated) laundry liquid and it is a fragrance-free laundry liquid you're looking for, our Ecover ZERO range has 0% fragrance, 0% colourings and 0% enzymes: www.ecover.com/ecover-zero
Alternatively, if you'd like to give our concentrated laundry liquids a go, you can find out more about them here: www.ecover.com/laundry
Download our PDF below for images of the different products and the changes made.