Our retailers now mostly stock our concentrated laundry liquids and the concentrated laundry refills. There are a number of reasons why we are encouraging retailers and consumers to make the switch from our non-concentrated ("dilute") laundry liquid:
- Better product: Our powerful new formula fights tough stains and cares for clothes.
- Better value: More washes per litre vs our dilute (non-concentrated) non-bio.
- Better for the planet: Less plastic per wash vs our dilute (non-concentrated) non-bio.
We are still producing the non-concentrated ("dilute") non-bio laundry liquid.
However, there have been some changes:
- The 1.5L bottle and cap colours have changed. The bottle still has a handle.
- The bottles have new labels which clearly state 'Non-Concentrated Lavender & Eucalyptus' on the front of the bottle. Previously we did not print these on pack so it is often referred to as being unscented/fragrance-free, but has always had a fragrance.
- The product is now only available from Ocado, Waitrose and some health food stores.
- The 15L refill has now been discontinued.
The following have stayed the same:
- Fragrance (Lavender & Eucalyptus)
- Bottle shape
- Bottle size (1.5L or 5L)
- Number of washes (17 or 56)
If you are unable to find the non-concentrated ("dilute") laundry liquid and it is a fragrance-free laundry liquid you're looking for, our Ecover ZERO range has 0% fragrance, 0% colourings and 0% enzymes: www.ecover.com/ecover-zero
Alternatively, if you'd like to give our concentrated laundry liquids a try, you can find out more about them here: www.ecover.com/laundry
Download our PDF below for images of the different products and the changes made across our laundry range.