We have made slight changes to the formula of our Ecover Zero Non Bio Laundry Liquid to bring it in line with the same performance as our main Ecover Non Bio Laundry Liquid. The product is suitable for sensitive for skin. We have added the following ingredients: Potassium Oleate - a plant based soap derived from sunflower oil, Polypropylene terephthalate - a synthetic but biodegradable polymer that puts a layer of protective coating on your clothes that means stains can be removed more easily, and Glycerin - derived from vegetable oil, it makes the soil release polymer soluble so it can work.
Articles in this section
- Have you changed the formula for the Zero Non bio Laundry Liquid?
- Have you changed the formula for the Zero Washing up liquid?
- Which of your products are available in the Ecover Zero range?
- Is your Zero range Hypoallergenic? Why not?
- What does your accreditation from Allergy UK mean?
- Do you have allergens in the Ecover Zero range?
- Why have you formulated Ecover Zero with no colourants?
- Why have you formulated Ecover Zero with no fragrances?
- What's the dermatological test all about?
- Ecover Zero can be used by people with sensitive skin. What do you mean by 'Sensitive'?