We have upgraded the formula of our Ecover Zero Washing-up Liquid to bring it in line with the performance of our main Ecover washing-up liquid. The product is still formulated to minimise the risk of allergies and is still suitable for sensitive for skin. We have added the following ingredients: Glycereth -6 Cocoate - a plant based surfactant derived from palm or coconut oil, Coco-glucoside - a plant based surfactant derived from fermented glucose or coconut oil, Sodium octyl sulphate - plant based surfactant derived from kernel or coconut oil, Alcohol denat. - ethanol derived from plants that helps to preserve the formula and also helps control viscocity, and Citric acid - derived from fermented glucose citric acid helps to regulate the PH level to ensure it works properly.
Articles in this section
- Have you changed the formula for the Zero Non bio Laundry Liquid?
- Have you changed the formula for the Zero Washing up liquid?
- Which of your products are available in the Ecover Zero range?
- Is your Zero range Hypoallergenic? Why not?
- What does your accreditation from Allergy UK mean?
- Do you have allergens in the Ecover Zero range?
- Why have you formulated Ecover Zero with no colourants?
- Why have you formulated Ecover Zero with no fragrances?
- What's the dermatological test all about?
- Ecover Zero can be used by people with sensitive skin. What do you mean by 'Sensitive'?