Allergy UK is the UK's leading national charity providing support, advice and information for those living with allergic disease. Through its trading body, Allergy Research Limited, it awards Allergy UK's Seal of Approval. Established in 1995, Allergy UK's Seal of Approval™ is a globally recognised product endorsement. It is currently used in 135 countries across the world by over 100 companies on a wide variety of products. The Seal of Approval is an endorsement of products which have been independently scientifically tested and proven to reduce or remove allergens from the indoor environment. It is also an endorsement for products which do not contain allergens likely to cause a reaction and have been independently clinically tested and assessed as more suitable for people affected by allergy.
Articles in this section
- Have you changed the formula for the Zero Non bio Laundry Liquid?
- Have you changed the formula for the Zero Washing up liquid?
- Which of your products are available in the Ecover Zero range?
- Is your Zero range Hypoallergenic? Why not?
- What does your accreditation from Allergy UK mean?
- Do you have allergens in the Ecover Zero range?
- Why have you formulated Ecover Zero with no colourants?
- Why have you formulated Ecover Zero with no fragrances?
- What's the dermatological test all about?
- Ecover Zero can be used by people with sensitive skin. What do you mean by 'Sensitive'?