We cannot say that Ecover Zero contains no allergens as any ingredient could be potentially allergenic to certain people (for example some people are allergic to water). What we can say is that we have avoided ingredients that contain fragrances and dyes as they can often contain allergens. Our Ecover Zero range is also independently approved by Allergy UK.
Articles in this section
- Have you changed the formula for the Zero Non bio Laundry Liquid?
- Have you changed the formula for the Zero Washing up liquid?
- Which of your products are available in the Ecover Zero range?
- Is your Zero range Hypoallergenic? Why not?
- What does your accreditation from Allergy UK mean?
- Do you have allergens in the Ecover Zero range?
- Why have you formulated Ecover Zero with no colourants?
- Why have you formulated Ecover Zero with no fragrances?
- What's the dermatological test all about?
- Ecover Zero can be used by people with sensitive skin. What do you mean by 'Sensitive'?