Fragrances are often a complex mixture of both natural and synthetic substances and usually contain a number of allergens. Furthermore, many people with a fragrance allergy aren’t aware which fragrance ingredient they are sensitized to. Therefore, our Ecover formulation team took no risk when designing this range and eliminated any fragrances all together.
Articles in this section
- Have you changed the formula for the Zero Non bio Laundry Liquid?
- Have you changed the formula for the Zero Washing up liquid?
- Which of your products are available in the Ecover Zero range?
- Is your Zero range Hypoallergenic? Why not?
- What does your accreditation from Allergy UK mean?
- Do you have allergens in the Ecover Zero range?
- Why have you formulated Ecover Zero with no colourants?
- Why have you formulated Ecover Zero with no fragrances?
- What's the dermatological test all about?
- Ecover Zero can be used by people with sensitive skin. What do you mean by 'Sensitive'?