The test is undertaken with 20 people with sensitive skin. They used Ecover Zero for a number of weeks and are then asked questions about the effect on their skin. The report is undertaken independently and reviewed by dermatologists. Following the result of the test Ecover Zero was approved as safe for sensitive skin. The test follows a global standard protocol test.
Articles in this section
- Have you changed the formula for the Zero Non bio Laundry Liquid?
- Have you changed the formula for the Zero Washing up liquid?
- Which of your products are available in the Ecover Zero range?
- Is your Zero range Hypoallergenic? Why not?
- What does your accreditation from Allergy UK mean?
- Do you have allergens in the Ecover Zero range?
- Why have you formulated Ecover Zero with no colourants?
- Why have you formulated Ecover Zero with no fragrances?
- What's the dermatological test all about?
- Ecover Zero can be used by people with sensitive skin. What do you mean by 'Sensitive'?