No. We do not and have never used phosphates or phosphonates in any our products. This is actually where it all started for Ecover, back in 1980 when we launched the first-ever phosphate free washing powder.
Articles in this section
- My washing up liquid has turned white and cloudy, what now?
- Do Ecover products contain phosphates or phosphonates?
- What happens if my dishes come out of the dishwasher and are cloudy?
- What temperature should I choose using Ecover All In One Dishwasher Tablets?
- There is white residue in my dishwasher - what is going on?
- Can I wash porcelain in my dishwasher?
- Can I put silverware in my dishwasher?
- What are all-in-one dishwasher tablets?