To help remove white residue from your dishes, we recommend a good rinse with vinegar. Just add a full glass of vinegar to the dishwasher around 30 minutes into the full cycle (dishwashers do a pre-rinse so adding the vinegar in the beginning will not have good results). Be careful when you open the dishwasher mid-cycle. The dishwasher will stop but it takes some time before the spray arms stop spinning.
Articles in this section
- My washing up liquid has turned white and cloudy, what now?
- Do Ecover products contain phosphates or phosphonates?
- What happens if my dishes come out of the dishwasher and are cloudy?
- What temperature should I choose using Ecover All In One Dishwasher Tablets?
- There is white residue in my dishwasher - what is going on?
- Can I wash porcelain in my dishwasher?
- Can I put silverware in my dishwasher?
- What are all-in-one dishwasher tablets?