Most everyday dishware is dishwasher-safe. Fine bone china usually has decoration under the glaze and should also be safe in your dishwasher. If you are in any doubt, please check if the item is labelled "dishwasher-safe" or check with the manufacturer. Antique or hand-painted china should be washed by hand with Ecover Washing-Up Liquid.
Articles in this section
- My washing up liquid has turned white and cloudy, what now?
- Do Ecover products contain phosphates or phosphonates?
- What happens if my dishes come out of the dishwasher and are cloudy?
- What temperature should I choose using Ecover All In One Dishwasher Tablets?
- There is white residue in my dishwasher - what is going on?
- Can I wash porcelain in my dishwasher?
- Can I put silverware in my dishwasher?
- What are all-in-one dishwasher tablets?