We do not recommend putting your silverware into the dishwasher. Unless stated otherwise by the manufacturer, silver and silverplate is not dishwasher-safe. Instead, you can wash it by hand with our Ecover Washing-Up Liquid.
Articles in this section
- My washing up liquid has turned white and cloudy, what now?
- Do Ecover products contain phosphates or phosphonates?
- What happens if my dishes come out of the dishwasher and are cloudy?
- What temperature should I choose using Ecover All In One Dishwasher Tablets?
- There is white residue in my dishwasher - what is going on?
- Can I wash porcelain in my dishwasher?
- Can I put silverware in my dishwasher?
- What are all-in-one dishwasher tablets?