We do not recommend washing your fruit and vegetables with any washing-up liquid at all. As fruits and vegetables have porous cells, they will absorb some of the washing-up liquid solution; Even in-depth rinsing cannot remove all traces. Even though our products are plant-based, they are not meant for oral consumption so this should be avoided. There's no problem with your dishes as they have non-porous surfaces which can easily be rinsed.
Articles in this section
- Have you changed the formula for the Zero Non bio Laundry Liquid?
- Have you changed the formula for the Zero Washing up liquid?
- Which of your products are available in the Ecover Zero range?
- Is your Zero range Hypoallergenic? Why not?
- What does your accreditation from Allergy UK mean?
- Do you have allergens in the Ecover Zero range?
- Why have you formulated Ecover Zero with no colourants?
- Why have you formulated Ecover Zero with no fragrances?
- What's the dermatological test all about?
- Ecover Zero can be used by people with sensitive skin. What do you mean by 'Sensitive'?