We do not recommend washing your fruit and vegetables with any washing-up liquid at all. As fruits and vegetables have porous cells, they will absorb some of the washing-up liquid solution; Even in-depth rinsing cannot remove all traces. Even though our products are plant-based, they are not meant for oral consumption so this should be avoided. There's no problem with your dishes as they have non-porous surfaces which can easily be rinsed.
Articles in this section
- Are Ecover products gluten-free?
- Are Ecover products safe to use around pets?
- How does the Nordic Swan eco-label treat fragrances in cleaning products?
- Can Ecover Washing-Up Liquid be used by people with sensitive skin?
- Are Ecover products suitable for people with nut allergies?
- Are Ecover products suitable for allergy sufferers?
- Do you have a fragrance-free range?
- Are Ecover laundry products suitable for baby's clothes?
- Can I wash fruit and vegetables with Ecover products?