Plantplastic is the plant-based polyethelene (PE) plastic that we use in our bottles. Our bottles contain a mixture of plantplastic and post-consumer recycled plastic (PCR). By using plantplastic and recycled plastic, we greatly reduce the carbon footprint of our packaging. Using plantplastic also allows us to use a renewable material – sugarcane – instead of petroleum.
Articles in this section
- Are Ecover products vegan?
- Does Ecover test on animals?
- What is PlantPlastic?
- Why do some Ecover products contain sugar cane?
- Does Ecover use microbeads?
- From where does Ecover source its ingredients?
- How does Ecover choose its ingredients?
- What is the lactic acid in Ecover products derived from? Is it plant-based?
- What is aquatic toxicity?
- What does bio-based mean?