Our PlantPlastic bottles are made using sugar cane, and we use it as a plant source for other ingredients. We aim to use plant-based ingredients instead of petroleum wherever possible, and sugar cane is currently the most efficient way to produce ethanol and other feedstocks for these plant based ingredients.
Articles in this section
- Are Ecover products vegan?
- Does Ecover test on animals?
- What is PlantPlastic?
- Why do some Ecover products contain sugar cane?
- Does Ecover use microbeads?
- From where does Ecover source its ingredients?
- How does Ecover choose its ingredients?
- What is the lactic acid in Ecover products derived from? Is it plant-based?
- Do your products contain milk whey?
- What is aquatic toxicity?