The main difference between bio and non-bio is the presence of enzymes. Enzymes in washing and cleaning products are able to break down all kind of difficult to remove stains such as blood, grass, egg, starch, jam, ice cream, pudding and many others and this at low temperatures and in a sustainable way. Enzymes are natural ingredients and readily biodegradable. Enzymes can be found in our bio laundry products.
Articles in this section
- Does Ecover contain parabens?
- What ingredients are in your products?
- Are your products antibacterial?
- Does Ecover use SLS?
- What is polypropylene terephthalate?
- What are the benefits of using plant-based ingredients?
- Which plant-based materials does Ecover use?
- Are there optical brighteners in Ecover products?
- What sort of bleach is used in Ecover laundry products?
- What's the difference between bio and non-bio?