It’s true, even cleaning products have a use by date! All of ours keep for at least 18 months, which allows plenty of time for the product to work its way to your home and sit under your sink for a while as you use it. The production date can be traced by the batch number which every product carries. New EU legislation also means that we have to have a use by date printed on our personal care products.
Articles in this section
- What ingredients are in your products?
- Are your products antibacterial?
- Does Ecover use SLS?
- What is polypropylene terephthalate?
- What are the benefits of using plant-based ingredients?
- Which plant-based materials does Ecover use?
- Are there optical brighteners in Ecover products?
- What sort of bleach is used in Ecover laundry products?
- What's the difference between bio and non-bio?
- Which preservatives are used in Ecover products?