We would never use plastic microbeads in any of our products. Unfortunately because they are so small, no one is able to collect and recycle these microscopic pieces once they enter the waterways. It’s much better to never use them in the first place or use plant-based alternatives like ground apricot seeds or walnut shells.
Articles in this section
- Are Ecover products vegan?
- Does Ecover test on animals?
- What is PlantPlastic?
- Why do some Ecover products contain sugar cane?
- Does Ecover use microbeads?
- From where does Ecover source its ingredients?
- How does Ecover choose its ingredients?
- What is the lactic acid in Ecover products derived from? Is it plant-based?
- What is aquatic toxicity?
- What does bio-based mean?