Aquatic toxicity is the study of how human activities affect our water systems - rivers, lakes and oceans. We measure aquatic toxicity to ensure that our products will not be harmful to aquatic life like algae, fish and other living organisms.
Articles in this section
- Are Ecover products vegan?
- Does Ecover test on animals?
- What is PlantPlastic?
- Why do some Ecover products contain sugar cane?
- Does Ecover use microbeads?
- From where does Ecover source its ingredients?
- How does Ecover choose its ingredients?
- What is the lactic acid in Ecover products derived from? Is it plant-based?
- What is aquatic toxicity?
- What does bio-based mean?