Ecover uses a holistic approach to ensuring that we make our products with people and the planet in mind. We have strict standards for our ingredient selection and measure more than a dozen attributes of each ingredient including biodegradability, skin irritation, eye irritation and aquatic toxicity. Our packaging is made from a unique blend of 75% plant based plastic made from sugarcane and 25% post-connsumer recycled plastic. And we make our products under a plant roof in our beautiful and efficient factory in Belgium.
Articles in this section
- Are Ecover products vegan?
- Does Ecover test on animals?
- What is PlantPlastic?
- Why do some Ecover products contain sugar cane?
- Does Ecover use microbeads?
- From where does Ecover source its ingredients?
- How does Ecover choose its ingredients?
- What is the lactic acid in Ecover products derived from? Is it plant-based?
- Do your products contain milk whey?
- What is aquatic toxicity?