Yes. The fabric of our wipes is 100% biodegradable and has been FSC certified. The wipes are made from cellulose and are therefore fully biodegradable. In a warm and moist landfill, wipes could decompose in 3 or 4 weeks. If it is cooler and drier, it might take longer.
Articles in this section
- What is the pH of Ecover products?
- Are Ecover wipes biodegradable?
- With which Ecover products can I clean vinyl, linoleum or laminate floor?
- Why are Ecover toilet cleaners colorless?
- Is Ecover bleach disinfectant?
- Is Ecover bleach bactericidal?
- For what can I use the Ecover All Purpose Cleaner?
- Can Ecover Toilet Cleaner be used for descaling?
- Should I use Ecover Floor Soap or Ecover All Purpose Cleaner?