Since it is the business philosophy of Ecover to avoid unnecessary additives (including plant-based), none of our products contain dyes. All coloring comes from the composition of the ingredients and not from additional coloring ingredients. In the case of our toilet cleaners, it comes from linseed oil.
Articles in this section
- What is the pH of Ecover products?
- Are Ecover wipes biodegradable?
- With which Ecover products can I clean vinyl, linoleum or laminate floor?
- Why are Ecover toilet cleaners colorless?
- Is Ecover bleach disinfectant?
- Is Ecover bleach bactericidal?
- For what can I use the Ecover All Purpose Cleaner?
- Can Ecover Toilet Cleaner be used for descaling?
- Should I use Ecover Floor Soap or Ecover All Purpose Cleaner?