We use plant-based raw materials either in their original form, or after they have been processed to ensure we get full use of the cleaning power of nature. There are plenty of useful ingredients to be found in nature – from aloe vera, herbs, starches, oils from palm, coconut and rapeseed, to essential oils from orange peel, lavender and even wood fibres. We also use minerals like sand, zeolites and silicates. And there’s no danger of depletion of the world’s resources; We make sure that everything we use is either renewable or found in abundance.
Articles in this section
- Does Ecover contain parabens?
- What ingredients are in your products?
- Are your products antibacterial?
- Does Ecover use SLS?
- What is polypropylene terephthalate?
- What are the benefits of using plant-based ingredients?
- Which plant-based materials does Ecover use?
- Are there optical brighteners in Ecover products?
- What sort of bleach is used in Ecover laundry products?
- What's the difference between bio and non-bio?